I am participating in Bloggy GiveAway's Winter Carnival. Just in time for Lunar New Year and Valentine's Day, I am giving away a handmade kusudama origami ball. Kusudama are dodecahedrons (12 regular pentagonal faces) and the word kusudama translates literally to "medicine ball". The photos are just samples - I will make it in reds and golds for Lunar New Year, reds, white, and pink for Valentine's day, or any other color combination you choose. It comes with a beaded loop and tassle for hanging it up.
In order to be eligible for the giveaway:
- you will need to post a comment about what three colors you would like, or
- any theme for your kusudama ball (valentine, baby, sports, flowers, etc), or
- where you would hang the origami ball.
Additional entries can be gained by:
- Subscribing to this blog, or
- Subscribing to my Complete Kitchens blog, or
- Posting a link on your blog to this giveaway
A winner will be selected using a random number generator on February 2nd and posted on this blog; I will contact you if you have a Blogspot account or if you leave your email address or blog address in the comments posting. I am willing to ship internationally, but I cannot guarantee delivery by Valentine's day for international winners.