Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Crafty Kids



Today was the big holiday craft day at my daughters' school. It was the 2nd annual event, and was a big success. Students got to make freezer-paper stencil shirts (thank you Maya*Made), glass bead necklaces, notepads with Amy Butler paper covers, cinamon dough sachets, hot cocoa or spice tea mix in mason jars, holiday cards for the Troops, paper chains, hand-stamped gift bags and tags, and wooden tie-tack pins. For $5, every child got to go home with many unique and beautiful hand-made gifts for family and friends.
I supervised the t-shirt activity, so that is all the pictures I have right now; I'll try and post a few more pictures of my children's creations later.

A big shout-out and thanks to Kelli and Kelly - the ideas and energy behind the event!








No comments: